We pride ourselves on providing high quality, effective communication with parents and other members of our local community.
We highly value the relationships that we have with parents, and know how important it is for you to keep up to date with your child's learning and progress.
At Parkhead Community Primary School:
- We use a system called Operoo for electronic communication with parents. All letters and forms are sent via this way, so you need not worry about anything getting lost and not getting the information.
- Our school Facebook page is an excellent source to get visual images of the children and what they get up to in school. You can follow us @ParkheadCommunityPrimarySchool.
- We issue an electronic weekly newsletter to all parents every Friday. This ensures that you have receive regular information about events and activities taking place in school.
- The 'Calendar' section of our school website allows you to subscribe to our school calendar. This will mean that you will receive instant notification of any additions or amendments to events and activities that are published on our school calendar.
- We have an open door policy so if you have a query, or you need to speak to your child's class teacher, please do not hesitate to drop us an email, give us a call or just pop in!