Ofsted and Performance Data
Parkhead Community Primary School is a 'GOOD' School.
What did Ofsted say about our school in our last report dated March 2018?
- ‘good quality of teaching and learning identified at the time of the last inspection is being maintained and built on. ‘
- ‘All pupils understand the well-established behaviour management system, which is applied consistently by all staff.’
- ‘Pupils’ movement around the school is calm and orderly. They demonstrate good manners, by holding doors open for peers and adults, and their behaviour in classrooms is exemplary. ‘
- ‘Playtimes are lively and energetic with lots for pupils to do. ‘
- ‘The library bus provides a haven for those pupils who prefer a quieter experience. ‘
- ‘Pupils have a clear understanding of right and wrong and know the importance of being considerate and tolerant of others.’
- ‘Pupils said that they feel safe in school and can explain how to keep themselves safe when they are away from school, particularly when using the internet.’
- ‘Phonics teaching is a strong feature of practice.’
- ‘staff morale is high, and outcomes from the staff survey show that all staff are proud to be members of the staff team.
School Performance Data
School performance data is not available for the academic year 2019-20 or 2020-21 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
School Performance 2019
Key Stage 2 2019
% at expected standard +
% at higher standard
% achieving expected standard in Reading, Writing and Maths
% achieving expected standard in Reading
% achieving expected standard in Writing
% achieving expected standard in Maths
Key Stage 2 Progress 2019
Average scaled score
To access performance table information via the Department for Education Website, please click here.